We cover the following proceedings:
- School District Hearings
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Retirement Hearings
- 50-h Hearings
- Examinations Under Oath
Types of Depositions
- Medical Malpractice
- Expert Testimony
- Personal Injury
- Construction Cases
- Labor Disputes
- Asbestos Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Discrimination Cases
- Bankruptcy Matters
- Workers’ Compensation
- Go paperless by using electronic delivey.
- Final transcripts can be delivered to you electronically in E-transcript (.ptx) format. It is 100% tamperproof, making it superior to the likes of PDF and ASCII files.
- Print and manage your E-transcripts that come sealed with our reporter’s official signatures.
- Get a FREE download of the RealLegal E-transcript Viewer!
- You can even print your own word indexes and condensed transcripts at your leisure.
- Other forms of electronic delivery are also available in addition to your hard copy.
- In a hurry and need your transcript yesterday? Don’t worry – we offer overnight and expedited delivery.
Video Conference and Legal Video
Need a Legal Videographer? We can handle this for you as well. We work with the Top Videographers in Central New York who will ensure that your requests are handled in a professional manner.
We can help you conduct a web-based deposition using our state-of-the-art video conferencing center.